Why Corporate Relocation to Dallas Does Not Have to Be a Burden.
Moving company employees or new hires to another town or part of the country because business is growing and scaling is an ideal situation. Finding extraordinary talent and moving them to you is how companies remain competitive. Regardless of the reason, the distinctions of corporate relocation to Dallas will really set a company apart if the end game is a simple transition for current or future employees and your business, while also minimizing downtime.
Attracting, retaining and developing top talent is a major priority for many companies. No matter if you are the business owner or head the Human Resources department, you know that employee relocation runs much deeper than authorizing moving expenses. A company's best resources are the ones that help productivity and profitability. Having a healthy relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also provide a competitive boost to the company. A complete relocation package should align with the talent management agenda.
As the individual entrusted with supervising an employee relocation program, you will have a long list of tasks to perform such as:
- Seek out those who are good candidates for mobility and inform them ahead of a relocation opportunity.
- Plan the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for a single person who is renting will most likely be dissimilar to a family of four that owns their home. How will employees be taken care of? Will they receive a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a set budget? These are a few specifics to settle on so that the company and employee both win in this transition.
- Transacting a relocation contract is imperative when uprooting someone's life. Is the cost of living different from origin to destination? Is there a pay adjustment? Will there be help with the selling and buying of a residence?
The above are just a few of the many tasks that HR will lend a hand, and we haven’t touched on the hiring of a moving company yet.
Researching a professional and capable corporate relocation company is a job in itself. Depending on the type of relocation compensation, communication will be between the professional mover and HR or the employee. There will also be reporting oversight HR will have to monitor when managing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and keep track of the process in totality from tracing shipments to billing and promptly handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a good start. Doing your due diligence to meticulously examine corporate relocation company choices and making the best selection will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company as a whole.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a comprehensive suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while focusing on and streamlining all of the requirements and reporting a company has within their relocation program.
We initiate quite a few processes to assure satisfaction, below is a high-level outline of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a arduous undertaking even if all you have to deal with is logistics. Depending on the scope of the move, relocating can be complicated and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a tried and true system in place to make the most difficult relocations a smooth sailing.
We are not a company that gloats; we prefer our work and happy clients do that for us, but here are some items that make us standout.
We offer a myriad of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have experienced and trained crews of movers and drivers that have passed background and drug tests. Our employees are productive and safety-aware at all times.
- We provide a dedicated project manager that will coordinate with you and your employees from beginning to end.
- Domestic and international relocation solutions.
We know that we are not only transporting belongings146 but transporting lives to Dallas. Our mission is to provide a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will help remove the burden from your employees, the stress away from the HR department and get your company back in business.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can assist you, contact us anytime!