What to Expect with Your Dallas Long-Distance Residential Move
A-1 Freeman Moving Group is really treasured by clients who need to move many, many miles from Dallas. Long-distance moving is second nature to us. We’ve been helping clients do it for a good, long while, after all. Much of our assistance entails our remaining a source of strength, confidence, and proficiency for people who’ve never moved from state to state or across the country. Our careful attention to detail, our smart professionalism, and our profusion of customized, personal moving services always seem to win the day. You’ll recognize that surely enough in how smoothly we take care of …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps you can count on us taking:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll inform you generally speaking what the price of your move will be when you contact us initially and we’ve evaluated the sorts of moving services needed to get you the distance you need to go. Obviously, this ballpark estimate can go up or go down, depending on the services you ultimately choose.
The Home Survey
Our objective – every time – is to accommodate your needs and work within the context of your schedule. This is the reason we provide you with two estimating choices. Pick the most convenient for you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our professional estimators consults with you at your home to talk about your move and conduct a room-to-room inventory of the belongings you’ll need moved.
- Video Inventory. You’ll connect directly with our estimator via your mobile phone and record a video of yourself performing a walk-through of your home as you point out what requires moving. It’s the last word in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After first meeting with you, taking the move options you’ve selected into consideration, and analyzing the results of your Home Survey, we present you with a written estimate that more specifically sets the cost of your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – says you’ve consented to our terms and pricing. Established in the agreement are …
- the price you’ll pay for the move,
- safety and insurance considerations,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve picked.
The Move Plan
Now, you’ll be introduced to your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning every aspect of your move. The process opens with an affirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve picked. Then you’ll be counseled in what to expect from your move. Be prepared to ask questions! That’s what your Move Concierge is for – to present you with answers, keep you informed at every stage of the move, and keep that effort going smoothly, quickly, and unerringly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is near, we contact you by phone or email to confirm it, making sure all dates, times, locations, and other pre-arranged details still work for you. This also serves to reassure you that we’ll be on hand and ready to go when the time finally does arrive.
We have three ways to help you with packing. select the one that best addresses your needs and budget:
- Do the packing yourself; if you choose, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Get our movers to provide backup packing assistance.
- Option our personalized plan: you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
Our loading methodology is simple, methodical, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew pull up.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew conducts a walk-through of your home to make sure they’re fully apprised of the floor plan and the belongings they’ll be loading and unloading.
- Crew preps home to protect it: stair railings, tight corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas dirt- and damage-free.
- Moving boxes are labeled and classified by room, taking into account your needs as you settle into your new home.
- Pieces such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are meticulously torn apart for transport.
- Quality checks are performed during the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re just as careful and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We use padding and carpet covers to shield you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically unload your belongings in the rooms you tell us to place them.
- We reassemble those things we broke down for the move.
- If you’d like us to unpack items for you, just notify us and we’ll do it.
- We can, if you want, also dispose of all the empty boxes and packing supplies when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Following the move, your Move Concierge will call you to make sure everything met with your approval. He or she also will talk with you about any issues that may remain. Even more important, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of each of us at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for hiring us as your long-distance moving partner!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote