When you sign us on as your moving company, seeing that you remain productive and profitable in every phase of your corporate relocation is one of our primary tasks. We take care of this in a variety of ways, but helping you with employee relocation is perhaps the most essential relative to its contribution toward making your move a success. With that in mind, we offer so inclusive a array of employee relocation services that are unparalleled in the industry. And just as streamlined and efficient as we are in executing your office move, we’re similarly so in the way we deal with employee relocation. Our process significantly helps diminish the headaches of moving. That keeps your employees in good spirits and, thereby, makes your corporate move a comfortable experience for everybody.
Our Employee Relocation Process
Take a look at the steps you can We take responsibility for each and every one of the following activities associated with your move: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives meet with you right away to gain information regarding every detail of your corporate move – including not solely what has to be moved but also who has to be moved. We’ll additionally review whatever move policy you’ve created to make sure our services as your move proceeds. Employee Education
A A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will establish contact with your employees being relocated to establish each employee’s relocation needs, explain our services and how we handle them, and discuss what particular assistance the Move Concierge will provide. In the opening contact, the Move Concierge will offer your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the fundamentals of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying practices,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how A-1 Freeman Moving Group specifically assists children and families with various aspects of the relocation process.
The varied services we offer each and every one of your relocating employees and their families include ...
- real-estate assistance to lessen general relocation costs and hassles for your company and your employees – on account of A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s teaming with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- A-1 Freeman Moving Group SourceOne Service to clarify the moving process for your employees – managed by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and appoints a driver crew to control their relocation from start to finish;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing supplies for self-pack;
- complete loading, moving, and unloading services;
- disassembly and, upon completion of the move, putting back together pieces like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle shipping – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided also, in accordance with the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Ongoing Communication
All through the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates constantly with your employees, seeing that they get ...
- Move Concierge assistance as necessary, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications while the move is in progress, including assistance from others as a complement to the services of the Move Concierge who can help provide a seamless relocation,
- pro-active customer service to prevent little issues from becoming massive setbacks,
- responsive service – such as speedily returning calls when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication after the move – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are filed.
Having relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will get hold of that employee to conduct a short, convivial post-move survey. This, essentially, is a wrap-up “quality check” to understand what your employee thinks of the move, how well we met his or her expectations, and what, if any, issues may still need addressing. Understanding these things helps us constantly upgrade our services and our move practices. As a parting thought, our Move Concierge will give your employees a resounding THANK YOU for the opportunity to serve every one of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote