Residential Moving Services for Dallas
No doubt about it: Dallas residential moves are a huge endeavor even if your move is but a short distance. But as our many repeat customers will tell you, we can handle the details of any move. So relocating you across the street or across town is second-nature to us. As a result of our vast residential moving services and options, we can make sure it seems like second-nature to you too !
We offer you a choice as to just which of our moving services you think best – to accommodate your expectations as well as your wallet. Try these options on for size:
- Full Service Packing. We pack everything in your household for you; you direct us.
- Fragile-Only Packing. Over the long years we’ve been professional movers, we’ve fine-tuned our skills in packing even the daintiest items. We’ll provide a unique packing plan for the fragile pieces you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We know from experience that quite a few homeowners want to pack their household themselves. If that’s your story, we’re certainly willing to comply with your wishes. But we’re also glad to assist in little ways, particularly with things – mirrors and mattresses, for instance – that require non-standard boxes. We’ll share packing tips with you, too. Furthermore, we can set up delivery of all the packing materials and moving supplies you need.
Your household items aren’t uniform in size, shape, and weight. You can’t pack them all in the same kind of box. So we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – perfect for shipping not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in every size,
- dishpack barrels – extra sturdy, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe during transport, and
- furniture stretchwrap to prevent snagging, shredding, and defiling.
Loading and Unloading
We have considerable experience moving people from one home to another safely, smoothly, and without all the usual drama. To make your local move an enjoyable one, we provide you with ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take the really big stuff apart for you – such as beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, as we’re unloading this stuff into your new home, we’ll make sure we get all reassembled again.
- Residence Protection Pads. With these, we’re well able to insulate stair railings, tight corners, and doors from markings and destruction as we’re moving your possessions out – and in.
- Carpet Covers. Setting down carpet covers is something we also do routinely to keep high traffic areas dirt- and damage-free while a move is in progress.
- Systematic Loading. We’re especially conscientious about labeling and inventorying your moving boxes based on where they’re to be placed in your new home, at your direction.
- Systematic Unloading. When we get everything transported to your new residence, we place your goods into the rooms you tell us they should go.
- Unpacking. Would you like us to do some or all of your unpacking for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s finished and everything’s unloaded, our crew can take away all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you don’t have to.
You have our assurance and the testimony of our past customers that our crew will take every reasonable precaution to safeguard your belongings while they're in our keeping.
Installation & Assembly Services
Avoid all the problems. Talk with us about arranging for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such items, or
- extra cleaning services.
Just let your Move Concierge know you're interested.
With A-1 Freeman Moving Group, there’s no loose conjecture involved in arriving at the cost of your local move. We give you a written estimate that figures in the moving services you’ve chosen. And we offer the options below, which your Move Concierge will gladly explain further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your total guaranteed price, incorporating your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This establishes that you could pay less for your move than the price presented in the moving estimate, but you will never pay above that.
- Customized Pricing. This combines your guaranteed price with extra, separate service costs as applicable.
Are there other services you need that you don’t see addressed here? Get hold of your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you need additional information about our Dallas local residential moving services before you give us a go, by all means call us and talk with one of our cordial, knowledgeable Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote