Once you’ve agreed to your move with us, your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can assist you in setting up a personal long-distance moving plan that’s perfect for you.
You may choose as many or as few of the wide range of long-distance moving services we’ve established. We’ll customize them as required to satisfy your needs & budget. Our long-distance moving services encompass ...
- Pre-planning – as part of a get-together with your Move Concierge to define each factor of your move and select the services you want
- Pricing – choices include Bottom Line Pricing, your full guaranteed price as defined in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which allows that you could pay a smaller but never a greater amount than that indicated in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which melds your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, extra services
- Packing – giving you the option of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, which authorizes us to pack just your most precious items; or self pack, in which you pack all or just about everything – and we assist as much or as little as you’d like
- Packing Materials – provided by us if you choose to self pack: everything necessary such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – in which we disassemble household goods such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then put them together again after we’ve moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking extra care with your home and belongings: making use of protective wraps for stair rails , tight corners, doors and doorjambs; laying carpet covers to shield high-traffic areas; labeling and inventorying your moving boxes to reflect your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you don’t care to unpack yourself; carting off packing materials, moving supplies, and debris once your move is completed, as you require
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – knowledge born of experience provided by your Move Concierge to help you get through your move calmly: includes detailed explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’re responsible for when you arrive at your new home; defining the terminology relative to long-distance relocations; and fielding any questions you have honestly, accurately, and responsibly
It’s a common enough situation that people, for whatever reason, are prevented from moving into their new home right off – but they have to vacate their current home swiftly. If that’s your story, don’t fret! With our extensive warehouses, we can provide you with a range of reasonably priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your household and personal items will be safe, secure, and superbly cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can counsel you on which options most fit your needs and budget.
Could there be additional long-distance moving services you need that aren’t discussed here. Make sure your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge understands what you’re looking for.
And if you’d like to know more about our Dallas long-distance residential moving services
prior to signing an agreement with us, please don’t hesitate to call us and talk with one of our friendly, knowledgeable Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote