As part of our complete array of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can create a packing solution to best accommodate your requirements whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that many people will determine to do themselves as an attempt to cut costs in the moving process. No matter if you decide for us to manage your packing or you choose to do it yourself, the important thing is that the packing is done right so your assets make it to your new home in perfect condition. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to look at our exhaustive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather relax and let us do the packing for you, you can be certain our professional movers will do a terrific job. When it comes to caring for your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unrivaled. Here is an outline of the process that will be used to secure your effects. The first step in securing your shipment for the trip is correct packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These goods are paper padded as a rule and where items require added security, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Proper padding needs the following steps:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your goods across the ocean, you can be sure knowing that they'll be delicately containerized for export. Depending on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and ending location, there are various kinds of containers and shipping processes that can be used. Rest easy knowing that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote