We know what businesses like yours want above all else from a moving company, having conducted well over 1,000 interviews and focus-group sessions – not to mention moving hundreds of companies and thousands of employees throughout our years in business:
- You want to arrange your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to make sure that your employees are given excellent care from us in every phase of the move.
- You want a detailed invoice from us.
- You want truthful reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how scrupulously we performed them.
Because of this, we’ve created what we’ve named our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it’s meant to silence is the unending barrage of information and update demands in addition to complaints companies like yours too often endure from their employees during the course of a typical corporate move is in progress. And in fulfilling this silent service, we’ve taken pains to ensure that there’s nothing usual about a corporate move handled by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Made our Mark Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Surely identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and assuring them that we assume personal responsibility for making their relocation a smooth one
- Making good on each commitment we make
- Acting as an extension of your business: an "on-staff" mover
- Providing precise definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ hopes
- Using our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and enforce your relocation policy and thus reduce the number of calls you get from employees during the move
- Creating our client profile of your firm, which describes just about every relocation necessity, before we agree to the first move
- Constantly consulting the client profile in order to determine whether a particular move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Making the effort to fully understand you, our client, and your wants prior to our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract data up to date and close at hand
- Providing complete explanations of how we perform our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making a kick-off call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families throughout the move
- Directing our Move Concierges to consult personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, go over the move process, and give an accurate estimate of their personal effects
Proactive Customer Service
- Keeping in constant communication with your relocating employees to keep unneeded calls from coming through to you
- Offering 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Putting move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll make certain your employees will have a headache-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are presented
- Taking full responsibility for keeping you and your employees current and assured throughout the move
- Using our move management technology to call out credible predicaments before they arise
- Providing up-front employee education and communication to prevent misgivings and create peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Speedily returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Fastidiously monitoring our overall quality and the quality of each and every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who engages with you and your employees throughout the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing each phase of the move when it’s finished
- Posting the results of our review on your website – truthful results that let you hold our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on continual improvement
- Providing it in a sincere belief tested by experience that the best way to stop your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with problems is not to have problems at all
- Insuring that we never lack extraordinary people ready to serve you anywhere in the nation
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote