Is an Office Relocation in Dallas on Your Agenda?
- You've outgrown your current office in Dallas. Your workers need a little breathing room! As you expand and hire more people, you require additional office space to have room for them. (No one wants to share a desk or go to the break room only to discover there is no break room.)
- You want your warehouse and office to be very close. If you keep a warehouse of inventory, it could be nice to locate your office closeby so you do not have to make such a commute.
- You want to up your visibility. Some businesses benefit when potential customers can view your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this sounds like you, it's time to get away from of that sixth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the mainstream.
- A new location makes more sense. Maybe your current location was wonderful for opening your business, but now it's time to relocate to a venue that is more available for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more lavish.
- You need room for a new department. An office relocation might be as simple as moving one group of workers into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how straightforward the move might seem, there is a lot to think about, which is why it's a good idea to find a professional moving company that can take care of your office move from beginning to end.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office credenzas that will go through a door without being taken apart (and really, would you want to carry it even if it could?). Disassembling furniture and reassembling it may be tedious and delicate: you need to take care not to lose a single screw! You and your employees can make better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have a system, and you need to be able to start where you ended when you are in your new office. Before you hire a professional mover, make sure they are able to maintain the organization and safeguarding the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and desk phones is another. Besides, even with a single tablet, you should make sure it is correctly packaged and padded to circumvent issues in transit. When you arrive, you want to know your system can be reinstalled smoothly and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you may have big, oddly shaped pieces of expensive equipment that need to be moved, too. How are you thinking about moving that item? How will you secure it? That's what pros do best.
- Keeping to a Timeline: While your office is being moved, it is difficult to keep up with work, which is why it's essential for an office relocation to happen flawlessly.
Not all moving companies in Dallas have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to handle every facet of the move. We can. From packing to unpacking, our professional, certified movers can take care of every aspect. Your office relocation commences with a survey and analysis of your office, followed by an accurate written estimate. We're devoted to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.